Autoplay on YouTube App

Discussion in 'iOS Software' started by dmoskaluk, Oct 4, 2017.

1. dmoskaluk

dmoskaluk Contributor
    Bronze

I have no issues with web entry to YouTube via browser ( Chrome or Safari) but since the last update to the iOS App, on both iPad & iPhone, ( mini4, 7Plus) if I try to play from any of my 'playlists' it seems impossible to get the selections to sequence, without having to hit 'play' again after each song. I cannot find an autoplay selection but can only locate a 'shuffle' and 'loop', neither of which is what I wish....Am I alone with this??

2. dmoskaluk

dmoskaluk Contributor
    Bronze

I am iOS 10.3.3 on both

3. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

IMG_2053.jpg I just went to the YouTube app, Library and clicked on a play list.
    Clicked on the icon I circled in the screen shot and they all played in the order I have them in without having to click play on each one.

4. dmoskaluk

dmoskaluk Contributor
    Bronze

Wish it was that simple for me...on both iPad & iPhone that got me into screens I've never seen before. The latest incarnations of YouTube seems to have gone to Bell & Whistles aplenty so I did a workaround in that I downloaded ( from the App Store) a simple no frills YouTube client ( player) which meets my needs and works smoothly. It is "Music Player for YouTube". // Angela Rezusta. For my simple needs it's perfect