Aux. cable question...

Classick

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
I've looked around and I can't find a wire in stores that plugs into my iPhone and my radio's auxiliary input.

Radioshack sells a cable and but they said I need some giant ugly adapter before I can plug it into my iPhone.

What do you guys do as far as using your iPhone as DJ in your car?

I've looked around and I can't find a wire in stores that plugs into my iPhone and my radio's auxiliary input.

Radioshack sells a cable and but they said I need some giant ugly adapter before I can plug it into my iPhone.

What do you guys do as far as using your iPhone as DJ in your car?
I bought the Belkin iPhone adaptor. It looks huge but it actually is bendable and dependable. It was about $10 at CircuitCity. There are others too but I just got this one because it was all they had.

Doby45

Silver
Aug 21, 2007
Powder Springs, GA
I got the Seidio adapter and it is also tiny and dependable. Actually, it is so tiny that I have misplaced it and am still looking for it. *I think it was/is in one of my jackets*

singlefilerock

Bronze
Dec 27, 2007
id suggest the griffin adapter
it comes with the adapter
and a splitter so two people can enjoy the music!
without sound reduction too!

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
If you are just looking for a cable to go from the headphone jack to the AUX input, then you have many options out there. If you are looking for something a little more extravagent, I suggest looking on Crutchfield.com.