AVI to .MP4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

serverin

Nov 9, 2007
I'm a total newbie and I need some help. I want to play a vedio in my iPhone , but I don't know how.There're bunch of softs there and make me confused. What do you use in your computer? Any suggestion?

Jul 18, 2007
I'm a total newbie and I need some help. I want to play a vedio in my iPhone , but I don't know how.There're bunch of softs there and make me confused. What do you use in your computer? Any suggestion?
The easiest method is to use Quicktime Pro. Open the .avi using Quicktime and under File go to Export. You will notice under "Export" you will see a setting which says "iPhone." Once you have exported the movie, import it to iTunes and sync it to your iPhone. Gl.

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
The best two options IMHO (both require a small fee but are well worth the price), are Videora and ffmpegX. Videora is much easier to use so I'd recommend that one first.

Nov 12, 2007
you need iTunes, i think you know it
you can search on google or go to some download website to get the rightthing
I searched and found iPod Video Converter ,now it works well, it is easy also.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
The easiest method is to use Quicktime Pro. Open the .avi using Quicktime and under File go to Export. You will notice under "Export" you will see a setting which says "iPhone." Once you have exported the movie, import it to iTunes and sync it to your iPhone. Gl.
Ok..I never tried this option...I use handbrake...thanks for the tip...is quicktime pro a free dwnld