Awesome Movie Trailer!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
It's funny that I knew exactly movie trailer you were talking about before I clicked into the thread. I have no idea what it's about but I'm super excited for it.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
It thought it was going about about guys and watches. Boy, was I surprised :)

Cool looking movie though

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
It's funny that I knew exactly movie trailer you were talking about before I clicked into the thread. I have no idea what it's about but I'm super excited for it.
This trailer reminds me of how the trailer for 300 looked. You know, really cool, couldn't wait to see it. We gotta wait till next march to see this one!
Go to the website and read the synopsis, it'll give you a little insight into what this flick is about.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
I don't like it .. and its not because who posted it lol
i just don't like it

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I have to say, the music and syncopation in the trailer is some of the best I've seen. However, those costumes are a little campy.

For those who don't know, "Watchmen" was the start of the graphic novel format. From 1986-1987 DC comics (Batman, Superman, etc.) published a monthly comic called "Watchmen". After it's year long run, they combined them into a book - which is what the "graphic novel" format is based off of. It's highly acclaimed, and was the only graphic novel to make "TIME's 100 novels you must read".

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
This trailer reminds me of how the trailer for 300 looked. You know, really cool, couldn't wait to see it. We gotta wait till next march to see this one!
Go to the website and read the synopsis, it'll give you a little insight into what this flick is about.
The 300 trailer was also amazing. I remember getting goosebumps when I first saw it. I hate when they promote a movie 6+ months BEFORE the release. Sure it's nice to know about it but at the same time it makes the wait that much worse.

Jul 25, 2008
NW Alabama
Had not heard of this one until we saw Dark Knight Sat. Looks really good.

Theres even an old animated show on iTunes.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Half of what makes this trailer so good is the music. I used the Shazam app on iPhone to find out it's the Smashing Pumpkins, The Beginning is the End is the Beginning.