Awesome photos of the Istanbul Apple Store

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chris, Apr 4, 2014.

1. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

Apple is opening up a retail store in Istanbul, Turkey - it will be their first store in that country. We've seen some amazing Apple Stores in the past and this one certainly raises the bar. It's pretty awesome! It opens on April 5th. If we have any users from Turkey, I'd love to see more photos.

apple-zorlu-invite-660x441.jpg apple_store-6-660x495.jpg zorlu_center_first_view_big.jpg

2. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

Oh and Crate & Barrel is opening in Spring 2014, also at the same location.;)

3. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

Istanbul will have 2 stores. That's all we have in Alabama. I have to drive 80 miles to the Apple Store in Huntsville. :(

4. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

Wow, I guess I should consider myself lucky. We've got two within 20 minutes of my house. Plus, it's a train ride to NYC for access to any of their big stores.

5. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I have to drive farther than that to get to an Apple Store. They will make far more from these Apple Stores in Turkey that they would by building one in a medium-sized city like you and I live in. Istanbul is a very large city. 14 million people live there. Most large cities in the US have one or more Apple Stores.