[B][/B] Woke up this morning and this.....

ozzystrong

Bronze
Nov 12, 2007
My iPhone has never had any problems at all i'm unlocked jb 2.0 pwned and this morning i woke up took my iPhone off the charger and it faded out in lines then a white screen so naturally i restored in iTunes but everytime i take it off the computer it fades out again? I've searched and searched but i have had no luck.

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
2.0 has been funky on the v1. Might also be a side effect of having an unlocked and jailbroken 2.0.

ozzystrong

Bronze
Nov 12, 2007
Bad batt? Sounds like a power problem.
Yeah could be but what i can't work out is why now? lol i know some things just go wrong sometimes but i have had this since iday anyway what can i do? Can't take it to Apple because i don't have an o2 contract? Is this fit for the bin?

Neil

Bronze
I might be inclined to plug it in to a wall source and leave it for a day or two.
Sometimes these things fix themselves and we never know why, or what was wrong. The wall power is better than computer. Good luck!

ozzystrong

Bronze
Nov 12, 2007
I might be inclined to plug it in to a wall source and leave it for a day or two.
Sometimes these things fix themselves and we never know why, or what was wrong. The wall power is better than computer. Good luck!
Ok neil, thanks a lot i'll give it a go.