BabyT's Father update

SunnySweet

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 23, 2010
Upstate NY
That is great news! Wake up prayers coming your way! Penny ... KEEP talking to him! He might wake up just to get everyone to stop bugging him lol Seriously though, great progress! (Thanks for the update, Scott)

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Praying for you, your family, and Godspeed to your dad. May he make a full recovery quickly.

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
Thanks guys I really appreciate this and thanks Scott.

So far were just praying dad wakes up :(
However he is now moving BOTH legs which he wasn't yesterday. And responds to pain in his feet

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
Tell Penny I have said prayers for her father, her and her family... I hope all keeps going well..

CanadianNemo

Genius
Gold
Aug 31, 2010
My thoughts and prayers are wholeheartedly with Penny and her family in this difficult time.

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
i want to say thanks to everyone again.
right now I'm ok, because at least my dad isn't brain dead. he has brainwaves and that means he still has a chance.
and even if not, i know he hears me when i talk because he starts breathing fast, his heart rate goes ups nd he starts to move around. anyway thanks its nice to know people are praying/sending good thoughts our way even if they don't know us.

MyRichLife

Zealot
Gold
Nov 19, 2009
South Florida.
i want to say thanks to everyone again.
right now I'm ok, because at least my dad isn't brain dead. he has brainwaves and that means he still has a chance.
and even if not, i know he hears me when i talk because he starts breathing fast, his heart rate goes ups nd he starts to move around. anyway thanks its nice to know people are praying/sending good thoughts our way even if they don't know us.
Penny...Your always going to be in deep thought and prayers cause your my buddy even though like you said we don't know one another cept here on EIC. Keep being strong like your doing it'll keep your father fighting and keeping strong.

- Jamie

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
Penny...Your always going to be in deep thought and prayers cause your my buddy even though like you said we don't know one another cept here on EIC. Keep being strong like your doing it'll keep your father fighting and keeping strong.

- Jamie
thanks

My dads still in a coma. Nothing's really changed much. He may get a tracheotomy and food tube in the stomache.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Penny, my prayers go out to you, for family and your dad. Although still in a coma, the doctors will do all they can to help him come out of it. He just has to rest and get strong now.

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
Well the neurologist told us today that my dad is a vegetable. So yeah idk what were gonna do