BabyT's Father update

TarekElsakka

Genius
Gold
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I wish your Dad well, BabyT. No body can anticipate what's going to happen to him but God, so God help him through this difficult stage. Keep your faith strong.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
Really sorry to hear that. I hope you and your family can pull together to get through this.

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
I wish your Dad well, BabyT. No body can anticipate what's going to happen to him but God, so God help him through this difficult stage. Keep your faith strong.
thanks tarek
Its so hard. Everybody keeps having dreams he's gonna get up and visions and such. I know that there is a reason for every situation but this just sucks horribly.

TarekElsakka

Genius
Gold
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
As I said, just keep your faith strong and don't listen to anybody, not even the doctors. As I said, he's in God's hands now, and what's written for him to happen will happen, and you can't change that. Hopefully everything will be okay!

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
We are going to give him some ambien, next time we talk to the neurologist. We're praying it works.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Nothing is going to make sense for a while penny, just stay strong for your mom, and as much as its going to be really hard to do this, try to stay positive.
truly sorry to hear about your dad.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Penny, I will keep praying for you and your family. God is good. Keep your faith strong and your love for one another stronger. Love is a powerful thing.

Be strong for your Mom. If she sees and feels your strength, that will help her deal with this and get through whatever the outcome will be.

So sorry this has happened to your Dad. Keep the faith. Keep strong, keep your family together.

We are all here for you. We love you.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Hugs and prayers for you and your family, Penny.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I echo everyone's sentiments. My heart goes out to you. Life can be so unfair and throws us a curve ball. It does put life in perspective and makes our materialism and iPhones seem so trivial.

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
Ok so today he made a eewwww face to my mon cleaning his mouth out and the dr was EXTREMELY happy about it. To the point that he said his chances rose sharply. They actually approved him to go to a rehabilitation room in the hospital because the dr thinks dad can be rehabilitated.
Talk about emotional ups and downs.

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
So my dad has turned around and shown the dr what less the 1% really means.
He moves his eyes (slowly) and will track you across the room occasionally. Tries to talk at times and will open his mouth when you ask. It's not fast movement, but slow... Like it takes him a moment or two to process it
:D
He's not out of the coma. But he's getting more and more conscious

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
So my dad has turned around and shown the dr what less the 1% really means.
He moves his eyes (slowly) and will track you across the room occasionally. Tries to talk at times and will open his mouth when you ask. It's not fast movement, but slow... Like it takes him a moment or two to process it
:D
He's not out of the coma. But he's getting more and more conscious
Hang in there! I still think of you every day!