Bachelor's program

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
After waiting what seemed like forever, I was accepted into the Software Development program. I have three classes this quarter for a total of 15 credits. My first class is Web Development Frameworks which covers HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery/Bootstrap, and Node.js. The second class is Systems Programming and the last is C++ Advanced.

It's going to be a very interesting two years. I should be finished by June 2016 and my goal is to gain practical experience and knowledge so I can start applying for a summer internship.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
After waiting what seemed like forever, I was accepted into the Software Development program. I have three classes this quarter for a total of 15 credits. My first class is Web Development Frameworks which covers HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery/Bootstrap, and Node.js. The second class is Systems Programming and the last is C++ Advanced.

It's going to be a very interesting two years. I should be finished by June 2016 and my goal is to gain practical experience and knowledge so I can start applying for a summer internship.
Congratulations