Back to the main menu

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RJ1

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
Celebration FL
sometimes when I am just web browsing or using the map feature It goes back to the main menu even if I do not press the MM button. This happens rarely but sometimes get annoying. Is there a finger movement combination that makes it go back to the MM without you pressing the MM button? Does this happen to anyone else?

krisobe

Jul 20, 2007
yup happens to me too. i thought it was because i was pressing something. yup its really annoying when your on a website and your typing a password or login then all of a sudden your back in the main menu. is it just because of the website thats making it to do this?

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
yup happens to me too. i thought it was because i was pressing something. yup its really annoying when your on a website and your typing a password or login then all of a sudden your back in the main menu. is it just because of the website thats making it to do this?
Yep, the AT&T webpage does it consistently to me especially.

RJ1

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
Celebration FL
Yeah, that has happened to me, only when I am in Safari. Does it happen any where else?
happens also in the map feature with mine.... Looking at satelite view of around my house usually when scrolling left right or up and down all of a sudden back to the menu then when I go back to the map feature you have to start your search over cause it resets which sucks.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
The fact that the applications don't truly "close" when you press the home button eventually causes the applications to crash - or in your words go to the home screen automatically. To help the problem simply power your iPhone off and on once a day by holding the sleep/wake button for approx. 5 seconds.

Hope this helps.

RJ1

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
Celebration FL
The fact that the applications don't truly "close" when you press the home button eventually causes the applications to crash - or in your words go to the home screen automatically. To help the problem simply power your iPhone off and on once a day by holding the sleep/wake button for approx. 5 seconds.

Hope this helps.

that makes sense this thing is like a mini computer so shut it down once a day Ill try that I don't think I have done that since I bought it thanks