back

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
well that was a nice break. at least macgirl was kind enough to send me a warning with some interesting pics attached. either way, good times are in store for the future. i personally think that was a pretty weak post to get banned for, but we all know the moderators have the final say so i bent over and took it (not like i had much of a choice). either way, good to be back, even though i'm sure some/most of you wish i wasn't. cheers

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I can sleep easy tonight.

It just didn't feel right around here. Welcome back. As you know, we were all talking about you being gone nonstop.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
i can only imagine. so can i be sarcastic in posts or is that against the pepe rules now too?

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
at your request...let's go for something a little closer to home:

The ONLY sure-fire way to get rid of a pain in the ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Sarcasm's cool. Giving people crap isn't. Knowing the difference is key. It's really simple around here, for reals.

I'm not worried. You'll be fine. I'm not being sarcastic at all when I for reals welcome you back.

Welcome back.

Behave. ;)

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Coasts, did you have to post Prep-H man right when I was making a statement about giving people crap? Geez I hate being a moderator.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
no worries, i'll do my best

you gotta admit though, that guy in that thread was asking for it. i mean trying to hide from creditors and wanting a FREE iPhone app to do it :)

i guess i just couldn't pass that one up :)

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
hehe. welcome back, dude. You musta been studyin' like hell for that P.H.D, right? Wait... that was you, right? ;)

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
^haha no doubt, i actually did make some solid progress on it

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Dude I saw a preview for the new season of True Blood which made me think of Entourage which caused me to think of your Ari Gold quote. Hopefully we'll get an Entourage preview soon.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Now that the moderators have chopped off two arms and a leg, theres not much left to fight with. I guess what I am saying is choose your final battle wisely. I know if I was on my last leg I would do less fighting and more observing, because a one legged man with a target on his back won't last long antagonizing anyone. It may not be your "style", but I would suggest you review each post before you submit it making sure you are not going to be flaming people. I say that because you have a tendency to flame a lot, and right now is not a good time to continue being brash. Hopefully you can cut the crap, last a bit longer, and even gain some respect by being respectful. Here is to hoping you can make a turnaround.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
i have bigger things to worry about than getting banned from an internet forum. not saying i don't like being around here, learning new things, and helping people with their questions, but i will never turn into an ass kiss, in real life or on an internet forum. i'm pretty sure no matter what i do macgirl will ban me for something stupid, but life goes on.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I never said anything about wanting you to be an asskisser. How about going halfway and being somewhere in between a butt smoochin asskisser and a brash antagonizer. I wouldn't try blaming your mess on Macgirl being too strict, because you started with loose reins, they got tightened up when you started flaming. Do you think you are the only person around here that wants to flame comments? I'm sure a lot of people in here would like to flame on some of the more ignorant comments but they have the strength to employ self control and not surrender to their emotions. Do you have no self-control over what you submit here?

Status
Not open for further replies.