Backgrounder update (for 3.0 phones)

mcaram16

Silver
Jul 26, 2007
Long Island, NY
THere was an update via cydia for backgrounder...when i install it i get these weird things on my mail and phone icons...what are they?

Attachments

scottjf8

Silver
Aug 12, 2008
Badges showing you what is running in the background. I saw it today too and thought it was annoying.

Go into the backgrounder app, and under Global Preferences, switch Badge to OFF.

I never noticed the app persistence, that's pretty cool. You can specify an app to always background, and once you launch it, it'll background it. I did this for tweetie, and it's great. Have to see how it affects battery tho.

mcaram16

Silver
Jul 26, 2007
Long Island, NY
Badges showing you what is running in the background. I saw it today too and thought it was annoying.

Go into the backgrounder app, and under Global Preferences, switch Badge to OFF.

I never noticed the app persistence, that's pretty cool. You can specify an app to always background, and once you launch it, it'll background it. I did this for tweetie, and it's great. Have to see how it affects battery tho.
I actually just figured it out...didn't know about the auto background...thanks for the response.