Backup Battery for iPhone!

lilaxis

Feb 22, 2009
As we all know the iPhone battery life stinks! So I bought the Richard Solo 1800 for the iPhone and I can't tell you how many times it has saved me. Join my Facebook group (The Richard Solo Fan Club). Also, check out ItsMeMorphious reviews of their products on Youtube! That's how I first heard about their products. What other batteries do you guys like?

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
As we all know the iPhone battery life stinks! So I bought the Richard Solo 1800 for the iPhone and I can't tell you how many times it has saved me. Join my Facebook group (The Richard Solo Fan Club). Also, check out ItsMeMorphious reviews of their products on Youtube! That's how I first heard about their products. What other batteries do you guys like?
I'm thinking about doing a review for EiC of my new iPower 2400mAh battery case. It's not elegant, but it does the job nicely and has a couple extra features.

Y

yosha77

I am using iPhone but not using full features so no issue with battery. But seems to me that I will have to take care of it as my nephew is crazy about latest geeks and he is now here.

I am sure he will use iPhone and will leave only few life or may be dead. So please tell us your review or guide me what to do (I cant break his heart, so he will use my iPhone) but guide me about battery option.

Regards.