bad drea ;_;

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
so last night i really don't remember much of my dream but i do remember my sister putting my iPhone in water and then me frantically trying to fix it :sick:

woke up sweating bullets lol

anyone else have a bad dream about their iPhone before?

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
so last night i really don't remember much of my dream but i do remember my sister putting my iPhone in water and then me frantically trying to fix it :sick:

woke up sweating bullets lol

anyone else have a bad dream about their iPhone before?
Had one bad dream where somebody dropped a heavy object on it and it was crushed. It was a pitiful sight, then I woke up. If it happened in real life, I'd run to my Apple store (conveniently located within blocks from my house) and I would buy a new one right away. Couldn't live 24 hours without it.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
totally just noticed my spelling error in the title.
awesome.. -.-;

i've bought quite a few expensive electronics over again so i totally know how it would feel to have to get another iPhone

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
i had a dream once that i had my iPhone synced to my computer and instead of pressing the check for update button i pressed restore and went through the whole process of restoring thinking i was updating and then when finished i realized i was jailed again with no cool apps and themes and i woke up searching for my iPhone and i couldnt find it then i really woke up and saw my iPhone jailbroken themed and apped and i was happy but then someone came into my room and took it then i really really woke up and nobody took it but it was ringing and it was time to go to work and i was really pissed

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
First, there's nothing wrong with being gay.
2nd, yes, I do have XX chromosomes, but everybody assumes all people on these boards are male, unless their screennames ends with "girl", "princess" or "mom".

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
I'm sick so my dreams are slightly different for now.

I sleep and I dream that I woke up,

Take my iPhone into my hands,

And start surfing eic.com.

I mean I read the forums, reply, to people, eventually get banned (once)

And then wake up

And my girlfriend is calling.

I pick up the phone, but it slips out of my hands and shatters to little bits and pieces

And then I really wake up,

And my girlfriend is really calling me

And I have a hairline crack on the glass.

And I die a little inside.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I never dream. And about 5 of the maybe 7 dreams I've head since I got my iPhone have been related to it run over, smashed, dropped etc.

- John