bad drea ;_;

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
so last night i really don't remember much of my dream but i do remember my sister putting my iPhone in water and then me frantically trying to fix it :sick:

woke up sweating bullets lol

anyone else have a bad dream about their iPhone before?

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I am running and flying in the air and the phone comes out of my pocket.

But I really want to dream about "you know what"!:p

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
so last night i really don't remember much of my dream but i do remember my sister putting my iPhone in water and then me frantically trying to fix it :sick:

woke up sweating bullets lol

anyone else have a bad dream about their iPhone before?
Had one bad dream where somebody dropped a heavy object on it and it was crushed. It was a pitiful sight, then I woke up. If it happened in real life, I'd run to my Apple store (conveniently located within blocks from my house) and I would buy a new one right away. Couldn't live 24 hours without it.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
I dreamt that my fantastic iPhone morphed into a Windows Mobile Pocket PC phone, and that I was forever married to Active Stink.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I dreamt that my fantastic iPhone morphed into a Windows Mobile Pocket PC phone, and that I was forever married to Active Stink.
You need some serious therapy.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
totally just noticed my spelling error in the title.
awesome.. -.-;

i've bought quite a few expensive electronics over again so i totally know how it would feel to have to get another iPhone

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I've had a couple of nightmares where my screen got broken. Always happy to wake up to an unbroken iPhone in the morning though ;)

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
i had a dream once that i had my iPhone synced to my computer and instead of pressing the check for update button i pressed restore and went through the whole process of restoring thinking i was updating and then when finished i realized i was jailed again with no cool apps and themes and i woke up searching for my iPhone and i couldnt find it then i really woke up and saw my iPhone jailbroken themed and apped and i was happy but then someone came into my room and took it then i really really woke up and nobody took it but it was ringing and it was time to go to work and i was really pissed

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Before I purchased the iPhone I remember dreaming that I got one. I woke up and felt a little well you know... Think I had a wet dream...

j/k

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Before I purchased the iPhone I remember dreaming that I got one. I woke up and felt a little well you know... Think I had a wet dream...

j/k
lol. don't be embarrassed! it's part of your Changing Body~

rofl :D

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
First, there's nothing wrong with being gay.
2nd, yes, I do have XX chromosomes, but everybody assumes all people on these boards are male, unless their screennames ends with "girl", "princess" or "mom".

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
First, there's nothing wrong with being gay.
2nd, yes, I do have XX chromosomes, but everybody assumes all people on these boards are male, unless their screennames ends with "girl", "princess" or "mom".
haha that's so true.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
I'm sick so my dreams are slightly different for now.

I sleep and I dream that I woke up,

Take my iPhone into my hands,

And start surfing eic.com.

I mean I read the forums, reply, to people, eventually get banned (once)

And then wake up

And my girlfriend is calling.

I pick up the phone, but it slips out of my hands and shatters to little bits and pieces

And then I really wake up,

And my girlfriend is really calling me

And I have a hairline crack on the glass.

And I die a little inside.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I never dream. And about 5 of the maybe 7 dreams I've head since I got my iPhone have been related to it run over, smashed, dropped etc.

- John