Bad iPhone Dream-

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mango

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
txtshirt.com
Just woke up from a bad dream.
I was the first and ONLY person in-line at the Apple store in Sherman Oaks Cali.
I watched the manager put up a sign that said.

"iPhone shipment for this store was stolen on route-we are so sorry-manager"

I'm still sweating.
Mango-

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
My dream last night wasn;t that bad....

I was first in line but as soon as I got in line the line got be like forty people long. Then I realized that it was only Tuesday! and that I had four days to wait!

- SR

Jun 21, 2007
I had a dream last night also. I got to my att store and the line was over 500 people. But then i though i could order it online.

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I plan on driving by my store everyday till Thursday just to see. I really hope noon on Thursday will be enough time.

mango

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
txtshirt.com
I had a dream last night also. I got to my att store and the line was over 500 people. But then i though i could order it online.
That's not a dream-
That's my worst nightmare- 500 people in one store all after the iPhone ?
Would it be so wrong to shout "FIRE" and watch the store clear out, then whisper "just kidding"...?

Just a thought.

mango

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
I would just walkup in a suit with a megaphone and say We are sorry there will only be 10 iPhones at this store then hand out 10 pieces of paper and after everyone leaves get behind the 10th person

mango

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
txtshirt.com
I would just walkup in a suit with a megaphone and say We are sorry there will only be 10 iPhones at this store then hand out 10 pieces of paper and after everyone leaves get behind the 10th person
Now that's just wrong on so many levels...
But i do like the concept.

mango-

The madness will be all over the local news stations out her in LA.
They love this kinda stuff out here.
Plus the reporter might get to keep one.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
That's not a dream-
That's my worst nightmare- 500 people in one store all after the iPhone ?
Would it be so wrong to shout "FIRE" and watch the store clear out, then whisper "just kidding"...?
But would anyone actually leave if they didn't already have their iPhone? :laugh2:

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Wow, this thing better come out soon or we're gonna be spending even more money on our therapy bills. (But at least we'll have directions on our iPhone ;))
Exactly! I may need marriage counseling if I don't get off this board soon :laugh2: . But it will all be worth it once we are holding our new toy.