BAD PIXELS and SCREEN static

arlan

Bronze
Jan 10, 2008
whenever my phone is locked and i unlock it, the screen start to be staticy at first then the desktop w/er shows up. But i noticed it gets all staticy with shirvly lines first before it shows the main menu, i compared with my friend's phone and my phone does it ALL the time and hers doesn't.

And plus, when everything is black on my phone like the screen, there are white spots on the top portion of the screen, and it's bothering me.

You think these are good enough to give the phone back for a new one? or is there a way of fixing it?

ps i tried restoring it and resetting it, doesn't work

thanks in advance :)

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Take that back to Apple crap $400-$600 should not do that.. Just remember make sure you did not jailbreak it... Apple will probably just give you a used replacement.. lol and that one will probably be worse then the one you have now... Good luck

arlan

Bronze
Jan 10, 2008
They're going to give me a used iPhone for a replacement? Heck no! How can I make them give me a new one? I didn't inflict any harm too it.

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
ive returned a phone because of stuck pixels. Theyll give you a refurb on the spot. Refurbs are not used. They are rebuilt and pretty much brand new. All parts are new down to the battery. I have one and its perfect.