Bad typing habits from iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DMcGrew

Bronze
May 30, 2007
When I'm typing on my computer I find myself skipping over my typos cause I'm so used to the iPhone automatically fixing my mistakes LOL. Also I was on vacation last week and didn't use a keyboard at all.. just my iPhone. When I came back to work I almost touched the friggen monitor to log in.. OMG.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
When I'm typing on my computer I find myself skipping over my typos cause I'm so used to the iPhone automatically fixing my mistakes LOL. Also I was on vacation last week and didn't use a keyboard at all.. just my iPhone. When I came back to work I almost touched the friggen monitor to log in.. OMG.
Habits ;)

I see what you mean.

Last edited by a moderator:

AngelJO008

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
When I repair other phones that have touchscreens, I find myself trying to "flip" through the info instead of grabbing a stylus to slide the tiny bar on the far right to scroll the screen! "

iPhobos

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
I had the issue of trying to touch the comp monitor from using my ipaq so I know where guys are coming from. My big issue now is trying to zoom in on objects on the computer like I do on the phone all the time.

xSoNiCcRaCkErSx

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
I Lol'ed IRL at this post. Hasn't happened to me yet but I do no when I am accustomed and addicted to gadgets / games it will come in due time. Remembering back I had quite the problems reciting old mortal kombat lines such as "FInish him" and "Fatality" back when I was addicted to that game and on my DS when I was hooked on Kirbys touch n draw game I tended to try to touch the screen on my PSP. Happens to the best of us i guess.

Last edited by a moderator: