Bad typing habits from iPhone

DMcGrew

Bronze
May 30, 2007
When I'm typing on my computer I find myself skipping over my typos cause I'm so used to the iPhone automatically fixing my mistakes LOL. Also I was on vacation last week and didn't use a keyboard at all.. just my iPhone. When I came back to work I almost touched the friggen monitor to log in.. OMG.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
When I'm typing on my computer I find myself skipping over my typos cause I'm so used to the iPhone automatically fixing my mistakes LOL. Also I was on vacation last week and didn't use a keyboard at all.. just my iPhone. When I came back to work I almost touched the friggen monitor to log in.. OMG.
Habits ;)

I see what you mean.

Last edited by a moderator:

AngelJO008

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
When I repair other phones that have touchscreens, I find myself trying to "flip" through the info instead of grabbing a stylus to slide the tiny bar on the far right to scroll the screen! "

iPhobos

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
I had the issue of trying to touch the comp monitor from using my ipaq so I know where guys are coming from. My big issue now is trying to zoom in on objects on the computer like I do on the phone all the time.

xSoNiCcRaCkErSx

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
I Lol'ed IRL at this post. Hasn't happened to me yet but I do no when I am accustomed and addicted to gadgets / games it will come in due time. Remembering back I had quite the problems reciting old mortal kombat lines such as "FInish him" and "Fatality" back when I was addicted to that game and on my DS when I was hooked on Kirbys touch n draw game I tended to try to touch the screen on my PSP. Happens to the best of us i guess.

Last edited by a moderator: