Bang & Olufsen swap?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Peer

Aug 18, 2007
Palo Alto, CA
cdinca wrote:
> I know this was not the question, but how do you like it?
> That is the one I think I am getting.

I like it very much. The sound quality is superb (sending & receiving), but this is my very first bluetooth set, so I have not much to compare with. My only complain, so far, is that this unit is made for the right ear, (I'm a lefty). Hence, that's why I'd like to swap it.

-- peer

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Anyone with a left Bang & Olufsen Earset-2 who would like to swap it with my right?

-- peer[/quote

Do yourself a favor, get the Bose Triport OE (over ear), that is real sound quality. I had the Bang & Olufsen headset. I took it back, hated it and got the BOSE...M:laugh2:

Sorry thought we were talking about regular headsets not Bluetooth. Anyway the Bose Triport's are still amazing sound!

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
iPhonian wrote:
> Sorry thought we were talking about regular headsets not Bluetooth.

No, we ARE talking about bluetooth here, (and since I'm the OP, I think I would know). This is the bluetooth unit we are talking about:
http://www.bang-olufsen.com/page.asp?id=183

-- peer
Dude, relax. I think he realized halfway through his post that you had a BLUETOOTH headset. I believe that once he realized he was simply recommending the Bose headset, to you, the big bad OP.

Peer

Aug 18, 2007
Palo Alto, CA
mjeagent wrote:
> Dude, relax. I think he realized halfway through his post that
> you had a BLUETOOTH headset. I believe that once he realized he
> was simply recommending the Bose headset, to you, the big bad OP.

yes, also I, the uptight "big bad OP" would've perhaps realized this if Mr. iPhonian had used "I" instead of "we". Sorry.

-- peer