Bank of America?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 7, 2007
Has anybody noticed that the Bank of America home page is the mobile version? Other banking websites are the full version but BOA is not. can anyone think of a reason for this? I may just have to change banks if I cant check my finances on my iPhone.

beaken

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
I hate this to. The problem is its not available in the state of WA so it tells you your out of luck. If you type in www.bofa.com or www.bankofamerica.com on the iPhone it automatically shoots you over to the mobil version that does no good for the states it wont support. I have yet to find a way around this one.

Jul 7, 2007
I hate this to. The problem is its not available in the state of WA so it tells you your out of luck. If you type in www.bofa.com or www.bankofamerica.com on the iPhone it automatically shoots you over to the mobil version that does no good for the states it wont support. I have yet to find a way around this one.
Wow that is funny that another person from washington chimed in so quickly. This must just be a washington state problem. Off subject, but where abouts do you live.

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
Has anybody noticed that the Bank of America home page is the mobile version? Other banking websites are the full version but BOA is not. can anyone think of a reason for this? I may just have to change banks if I cant check my finances on my iPhone.
BOA receives info from your web browser as to what kind, version, screen resolution, OS your running and more. It then redirects you because BOA sees it as a Mobile.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I'm in CA and my BofA account website is the real deal on my iPhone...looks just the same as on my laptop.

I was rather thrilled when I found that to be the case, and that the https:// site came in sans-hiccup.

UhhhFresh

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Atleast the BOA has a mobile version. I need like, FF, or IE to log into my Bank account through my iPhone. so I am SOL

spyrwebs

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Travelin man, SOCAL
Im down south CA and I get the mobile version, that sux. but the mobile version works just as fine.

I'm in CA and my BofA account website is the real deal on my iPhone...looks just the same as on my laptop.

I was rather thrilled when I found that to be the case, and that the https:// site came in sans-hiccup.

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
I get the mobile version and works just fine with me, just faster acess to what I want to see, Balance, Pending and cleared. Live in NC.

mane3215

Jul 1, 2007
Works great here I have already transferred money to other ppl and everything else. Kind of beat if it doesn't work for your state.