Bartender Application?

iBrad

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Hey guys, I haven't posted here in awhile. I was wondering, does anyone know if anyone is working on a bartender recipe directory application for the iPhone application store? I'm sure it would be really easy to make for a programmar. I know there are a few web based bartender applications, but I'm sure everyone knows how slow the internet connection is on these things. If a bartender were to try to look up a drink with this kind of connection, customers would be screaming.

The reason I am asking is right now I am going to bartending school, and all bartenders even experienced bartenders keep a directory of drinks with them just incase someone asks for a drink they don't remember how to make. And i would definitely think it would be more convenient if someone made an iPhone application rather than sorting throughout your cards.

iBrad

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
It doesn't work, and if I'm right. Its a webapp, which mean you have to use the internet connection. In which I was saying just simply isn't fast enough for a bar.

iBrad

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
bump bump bump bump

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
yes and those are online he said he wanted an application so he doesn't have to wait for it to load

iBrad

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
yes and those are online he said he wanted an application so he doesn't have to wait for it to load
Yes thank you chcorey.... I am not looking for WEBAPPS.... I was curious if anyone was working any REAL applications for the application store in the june update.

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
ya i would help you if i could but i have no clue....i just love when people don't read th actual question

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
nothin against you i was just saying that it happens a lot

Amdot

Jan 12, 2010
I'm a bartender, the best app I have found so far is called "top shelf". It has thousands of recipes. It is well organized although some proportions are off, however, it does allow you to add and modify recipes.

nma

Jun 25, 2011
there is a new app out now called iShot. it's not really a "recipe" type of app, but a pretty fun game. and i guess it sort of teaches you about different types of liquors. you can check it in the iTunes store, if interested.