barter anyone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

visubversa

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
I hope I don't get busted for this, as I have recently devoted all my time to Apple, and am slowly but surely pulling away from the pc. I have been a fan of touchscreen since my first ipaq pda. I got an asus r2h umpc a couple months ago, but it just doesn't turn me on like the iPhone does, so I put it back in it's box for safe keeping... so if anyone has an extra iPhone sitting around (haha sitting around.. doubtful, but worth a shot) and would be willing to trade, let me know. if this is not allowed on the forum, please let me know and I promise never to do it again. I'm on this site everyday, and i would hate to get kicked off!

S

Steve Jobs

I don't think you will get banned for asking but I don't think you wil find anyone will to trade their iPhones away, especially at an iPhone forum.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I hope I don't get busted for this, as I have recently devoted all my time to Apple, and am slowly but surely pulling away from the pc. I have been a fan of touchscreen since my first ipaq pda. I got an asus r2h umpc a couple months ago, but it just doesn't turn me on like the iPhone does, so I put it back in it's box for safe keeping... so if anyone has an extra iPhone sitting around (haha sitting around.. doubtful, but worth a shot) and would be willing to trade, let me know. if this is not allowed on the forum, please let me know and I promise never to do it again. I'm on this site everyday, and i would hate to get kicked off!
Want a Treo 650 instead?:laugh2: It cost as much as the 8GB iPhone and did all kinds of fancy things, all for a modest cost (but of course, modest+modest+ modest, etc = a very large sum of money spent on all kinds of palm-compatible software).

But I will protect my iPhone with my life.
OK, not really, but close.

sdge

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
Want a Treo 650 instead?:laugh2: It cost as much as the 8GB iPhone and did all kinds of fancy things, all for a modest cost (but of course, modest+modest+ modest, etc = a very large sum of money spent on all kinds of palm-compatible software).

But I will protect my iPhone with my life.
OK, not really, but close.
I'd club a seal to protect my iPhone... and I love seals.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Your gonna have a tough time here buddy tryin to trade in things for an iPhone unless that is you have a couple 350z's to get rid of. =P

You may have better luck here www.howardforums.com they deal with "all" cell phones and have a great forum, including Apple.

Or try ebay? Cut your losses, sell for what you can get and put it towards an ipwn! =P