Baseball Superstars

flabyboy

Jun 25, 2008
Minnesota
Anybody play this game? I just finished playing my league batter mode and my player was just retired. How do you start a new batter? Reset Data? I was so disappointed about being retired because my guy was just getting good

If you haven't played this game yet, I recommend it. Well worth the $1.99 I spent on it.

AntonChigurh

Bronze
Jan 30, 2008
Go to reset data and it'll ask you what you want to reset; reset my league. If you want to keep going with your batter/pitcher in my league mode do not win the championship three times in a row. In fact, it might actually be three times in general.

Great game by the way.

flabyboy

Jun 25, 2008
Minnesota
Go to reset data and it'll ask you what you want to reset; reset my league. If you want to keep going with your batter/pitcher in my league mode do not win the championship three times in a row. In fact, it might actually be three times in general.

Great game by the way.
I only won one championship and played maybe 8 seasons, but they retired me and everytime I went to my league for batter it kept showing the retirement thing. I was hoping to keep building with better bats and such, so I was disappointed

Mavery003

Bronze
Nov 19, 2008
Had this app for a while and I really like it...although I haven't spent nearly enough time with it to answer the questions above I just wanted to give this game some love.

Apparently they are coming out with a new update on Apr. 1 too