BAT&Tling the snooze button while on the phone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

altjx

Bronze
Oct 21, 2009
www.altonjsupport.net
Ok, this is becoming very annoying. I have an iPhone 4s, and I faced this same problem on my iPhone 4 prior to iOS 5 as well.

Usually my alarm goes off for 6:30 am on weekdays. If I'm on the phone prior to, and it goes off while I'm on a call (while not using speaker phone), I have the option to snooze or hit OK for the alarm. Well, pressing snooze takes like 15 taps to the snooze button. I can hit OK and it works perfectly. It's like it's tough trying to snooze when the alarm is going off while on a call.

This may work differently if you're using speakerphone. I have to tell the person hold on because I can't snooze, and then the battle starts.

I'm assuming this is a bug considering its been doing this on an older phone and iOS version.

Does anyone else go through this, and how do you deal with it?

Locutus

Bronze
Aug 22, 2010
Have you tried rebooting your phone to see if that solves the issue?

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

altjx

Bronze
Oct 21, 2009
www.altonjsupport.net
If someone calls you before your alarm goes off, you're going to want to go back to sleep. If you're getting ready to get off the phone and want to snooze for another 10 minutes, then you should be able to do so without fighting with it.

altjx

Bronze
Oct 21, 2009
www.altonjsupport.net
Well, no disrespect but I'm not trying to figure out why other people talk on the phone before their alarm goes off, just trying to figure out if they're having the same problem if they do.

Some mornings I may get a call before my alarm goes off and sometimes I don't. I don't really feel like explaining all my personal details as to why I do it, but I just do it, lol, and I know it should work, lol.