battery awesome

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

nonu54

Jul 3, 2007
I don't get it about people complaining, the battery is outstanding. I just watched 2 movies and been listnening to music for 4 hours with 2 hours on standby and guess what it still full! I love this thing!:cool:

Edit:: Also I forgot to mention I leave my wifi off when I don't use it and stick with edge unless I really need to go fast. But edge isn't bad at all for me.... Also I loweird my brightness down to what I can handle and I turned vibrate off as I just need to hear the phone not feel it. Doing these things improved it a lot more so I recommend people do it.....I hope you and your little friend get along and have fun now ! lol

nonu54

Jul 3, 2007
I couldnt believe it either, I was surprised that after the first movie it was full but after the second I was like wtf is going on. I hope my battery's not broken just hope its one of those godly ones lol.

mane3215

Jul 1, 2007
I hit the mower at 7:30 and start playing iPod. At 3-4ish I am finished with a few responded emails and phone calls in there. By the time I am back at the shop my phone shuts off and will not turn back on until it is plugged in thats usually 4-5ish if that.

Mark Booth

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
I get great battery life too! I can watch a movie, listen to some tunes, listen to a podcast or audiobook, send some E-mail, make several phone calls, and still have about 50% of the battery left.

Mark

nickingrao

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Central CA
Same here, I keep WIFI off unless I need to fllllyy... Edge is just fine (sometimes I think my WIFI is on) My brightness is 5% below half mark and I average a little over 2-days with heavy use.

<3 iPhone.

DRabbit

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Same here, I keep WIFI off unless I need to fllllyy... Edge is just fine (sometimes I think my WIFI is on) My brightness is 5% below half mark and I average a little over 2-days with heavy use.

<3 iPhone.
Exact scenario here. I discovered in the first weekend that keeping WiFi off was key to great battery life.

Silverado

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
I don't get it about people complaining, the battery is outstanding. I just watched 2 movies and been listnening to music for 4 hours with 2 hours on standby and guess what it still full! I love this thing!:cool:

Edit:: Also I forgot to mention I leave my wifi off when I don't use it and stick with edge unless I really need to go fast. But edge isn't bad at all for me.... Also I loweird my brightness down to what I can handle and I turned vibrate off as I just need to hear the phone not feel it. Doing these things improved it a lot more so I recommend people do it.....I hope you and your little friend get along and have fun now ! lol
Still full?!

The second day i had the iPhone it did something like this where i was using the web for like 5 hours straight with wifi on and the battery display showed it to be full. However all of a sudden it warned me that the battery was very low then it shut down. It hasn't done it again since though.

If what your saying is that it showed full charge after all this use then I would think that you hit the same bug because, as much as I would love this to be real, it is physically impossible.

Silverado

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Oh yeah did it autmotatically go from full to 20% or did it go down slowly then out of no where go to 20%?
It went from full to critically low (don't remember the exact message)... it basically shut itself down and I had to plug it in to bring it back on.

Silverado

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
1 hour each , man I really hope this isn't a bug, this has been unbelievable so far!
I guess it's possible (backtracking on my "impossible" above). I was surfing the web via wifi which could be much more draining than watching movies and listening to music. Do you have wifi & bluetooth off?