battery chaging icon

rabitsjag

Sep 8, 2007
Ive searched on this forum but i still cant find out how to change the green battery to a blue one. Can someone please tell me how to do it and what programs i need to download in order to change it. I have no idea where to start. :(

jeepshots

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
Ive searched on this forum but i still cant find out how to change the green battery to a blue one. Can someone please tell me how to do it and what programs i need to download in order to change it. I have no idea where to start. :(
Hi - it's rather easy. Here's a highlevel overview. First download iBrickr (if you're on a PC - if you're on a intel-based Mac, download Breezy). Use iBrickr to jailbreak the iPhone. once you've done that, find and download the blue battery icons. Using iBrickr, upload the images to the right directory. Easy as pie.

Guess I oughta ask what iTunes and phone version you're at. i've heard iBrickr won't work with the latest iTunes. I don't know, because I'm still at 7.4.0 - and won't upgrade for the time being. I've got too much modded on the phone to have it all wiped out by an upgrade.

Naturally, make sure you sync everything in case you have to do a restore.

Also, search this folder for details on modding for the blue battery.