battery from 100% to 10% while i sleep?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

aawong

Oct 8, 2007
I charge the battery for 3 hours and it was at 100% full charge than went to sleep woke up 7 hours later and the phone was off at 10%. No wifi on and no bluetooth and mail is set to maunual check.

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
what's the signal like? If the signal is good where you left the phone, then do a restart, you may have had a program stuck running in the background. If a restart doesn't work go ahead and restore.

colombianito

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
how do yuo charge it ? with the usb adapter to the wall, from the computer, docked or on a speaker base?

i was using my bose speaker set to dock it and charge it and keep it by my night stand, first few weeks it was charging and everything but it came to a point to where it does not charge but instead drains the battery...

if you r using a wall adapter then i dunno...

if you plug it into your computer, make sure your computer doesn't go to sleep because it will turn the usb off and not charge it...

i hope that helps a little.. :/

tamakin

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
My iPhone did the same thing when I woke up today. This is the first time it's happened.. I've had the phone for 2 months with no problems. My battery was at 80% when I went to sleep and when I woke up, I saw the 20% remaining warning. About 1 minute later, I got the 10% remaining warning! What's going on?! My wifi is off... this is weird

tfg

Jun 20, 2007
I had a somewhat similar experience yesterday. I had half a battery, and then went to check my e-mail and looked at my phone 90 minutes later and the battery was almost dead. I noticed that I was having problems actually checking e-mail, so what i think happened was that my phone was just continuously checking for email for over an hour.

I would do a reset (holding down home and sleep button for 8 seconds and see if that works.