battery image doesn't shows while charging

Aug 1, 2008
hi ... i have a iPhone 3g version 3.0 jailbroken.... the problem is that it doesn't shows the battery image or anything while it was charging.... it charges properly....?

Aug 1, 2008
hi ... i have a iPhone 3g version 3.0 jailbroken.... the problem is that it doesn't shows the battery image or anything while it was charging.... it charges properly....?
i mean even the default picture doesn't shows up , there is no indication that the phone is charging , but it charges properly...

Apple4me

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Have you installed any winterboard themes? If so, try disabling them one at a time and see if the battery picture doesn't come back. I'm thinking that one of your themes is overriding the battery charging picture on the lock screen.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
i mean even the default picture doesn't shows up , there is no indication that the phone is charging , but it charges properly...
By no indication, does the phone not show a lightning bolt in the top right battery on the status bar? If it does, then I would guess (as Apple has mentioned) its a theming issue - if it doesn't show, then id say try a restore.

Aug 1, 2008
By no indication, does the phone not show a lightning bolt in the top right battery on the status bar? If it does, then I would guess (as Apple has mentioned) its a theming issue - if it doesn't show, then id say try a restore.
no it doesn't shows the lightning bolt....

etsu

Feb 21, 2010

I just ran into the same problem and was able to fix it...If you haven't already fixed yours, message me and i'll help u out