battery image doesn't shows while charging

1. harryhansra New Member

hi ... i have a iPhone 3g version 3.0 jailbroken.... the problem is that it doesn't shows the battery image or anything while it was charging.... it charges properly....?

2. Apple4me Zealot Gold

have you installed one of the Cydia/Rock battery applications? Search for Battery in Cydia/Rock and their are many available.

3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. harryhansra New Member

i mean even the default picture doesn't shows up , there is no indication that the phone is charging , but it charges properly...

5. Apple4me Zealot Gold

Have you installed any winterboard themes? If so, try disabling them one at a time and see if the battery picture doesn't come back. I'm thinking that one of your themes is overriding the battery charging picture on the lock screen.

6. iNinja Zealot Gold

By no indication, does the phone not show a lightning bolt in the top right battery on the status bar? If it does, then I would guess (as Apple has mentioned) its a theming issue - if it doesn't show, then id say try a restore.

7. harryhansra New Member

no it doesn't shows the lightning bolt....

8. etsu New Member

I just ran into the same problem and was able to fix it...If you haven't already fixed yours, message me and i'll help u out

9. harryhansra New Member

hi... no i haven't get over to the problem .... please help me....

10. simba33 New Member Silver

etsu, why don't you share how to fix it with the rest of us? i mean this is a iPhone help forum, im sure this information could benefit more then just the OP.