battery image doesn't shows while charging

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by harryhansra, Feb 9, 2010.

1. harryhansra

harryhansra New Member

hi ... i have a iPhone 3g version 3.0 jailbroken.... the problem is that it doesnt shows the battery image or anything while it was charging.... it charges properly....?
  2. Apple4me

Apple4me Zealot

have you installed one of the Cydia/Rock battery applications? Search for Battery in Cydia/Rock and their are many available.
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. harryhansra

harryhansra New Member

i mean even the default picture doesn't shows up , there is no indication that the phone is charging , but it charges properly...
  5. Apple4me

Apple4me Zealot

Have you installed any winterboard themes? If so, try disabling them one at a time and see if the battery picture doesn't come back. I'm thinking that one of your themes is overriding the battery charging picture on the lock screen.
  6. iNinja

iNinja Zealot

By no indication, does the phone not show a lightening bolt in the top right battery on the status bar? If it does, then I would guess (as Apple has mentioned) its a theming issue - if it doesnt show, then id say try a restore.
  7. harryhansra

harryhansra New Member

no it doesn't shows the lightning bolt....
  8. etsu

etsu New Member

I just ran into the same problem and was able to fix it...If you haven't already fixed yours, message me and i'll help u out
  9. harryhansra

harryhansra New Member

hi... no i havent get over to the problem .... please help me....
  10. simba33

simba33 New Member

etsu, why dont you share how to fix it with the rest of us? i mean this is a iPhone help forum, im sure this information could benefit more then just the OP.