battery level in % ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
Hi,

I was just wondering if there is any apps out there that can show the batterly level in %? Sometimes it's kind of hard to determine what the battery level is through the image . cause some how the battery looks like 10 or 15% but the warning signal pops out and say it's 20%. Thanks

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Hi,

I was just wondering if there is any apps out there that can show the batterly level in %? Sometimes it's kind of hard to determine what the battery level is through the image . cause some how the battery looks like 10 or 15% but the warning signal pops out and say it's 20%. Thanks
If you have jailbroken phone, use Customize and change the battery icon. There is one that shows battery life in %.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
there is an app I think its called Aqwoa battery.... Its in installer
Thanks OJ; I'm kinda scared of customize. Had a bad experience that forced me to restore. don't want to have to go through that again.

Edit- I cant find Aqwoa in Installer.

Spoolin414

Bronze
Dec 6, 2007
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Thanks OJ; I'm kinda scared of customize. Had a bad experience that forced me to restore. don't want to have to go through that again.

Aqwoa is not located in Installer, I have the full theme but I don't know what part of it your looking for.

I tried attaching the aqwoah zip but for some reason it wouldn't let me.

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS

The newest Customize is a thousand times more stable and usable than it use to be. I wouldn't recommend it before, but after using 1.20 for quite some time I can say it has not had an ill effects and works pretty well.

ZipZap

Silver
Dec 15, 2007
I see nothing in appsnapp that changes the battery inidicator....what am I missing?

Will I only see it if I install the new installer beta?

ZipZap

Silver
Dec 15, 2007
I did not install the beta installer (if thats going to matter).

Customize (old/current) is in my list and I installed the current. I can see where you can change the icon but you have to supply a new one (which I don't have).

So I am missing something here I guess.

Any suggestions?