Battery life left?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

propedderkustoms

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Where did you get this 20% number? I can't find that anywhere. Tonight, I thought I was down to what looked like 10% or 15% battery on the little meter. When I plugged it in for a charge, it looked like 40% on the big meter. How in the world do I know how much I can really go? This is driving me nuts!

Kev1000000

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Whats really cool, is if you go into the settings, and go to the "Usage" tab, it tells you how long you have used the phone since your last full charge. It also keeps track of your standby time.

This could prove to be helpful in figuring out if your battery is losing capacity.

ben1380

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Where did you get this 20% number? I can't find that anywhere. Tonight, I thought I was down to what looked like 10% or 15% battery on the little meter. When I plugged it in for a charge, it looked like 40% on the big meter. How in the world do I know how much I can really go? This is driving me nuts!
yes I don't think there is any way to view a percentage. I wouldn't worry though. If you watch the little battery icon you can practicalyy watch it go down to zero. :) by the way ... I'm posting from my iPhone. Woot!