Battery life

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I'm going out on a limb here, but my iPhone , and it is 3g, has much better battery life than my 8310.
Wow...then your 8310 is deformed. My iPhone could never come close to my 8310... (When it comes to battery life, of course.)

jsntrenkler

Zealot
Silver
Sep 22, 2008
Tucson Arizona
Wow...then your 8310 is deformed. My iPhone could never come close to my 8310... (When it comes to battery life, of course.)
Agree'd ... Not even close! .. Heck, I had a 8330 (Verizon CDMA) that doesn't last as long as the GSM 8310 and it lasted nearly 3 days. Could never get that much out of my iPhone.

jsntrenkler

Zealot
Silver
Sep 22, 2008
Tucson Arizona
But the berry cant do half the things the iPhone can.

Guys don't forget, our phones are very powerful, they do thinks very well, so be happy that the battery life is this good for such a power demanding device.
Not so true my friend, the Berry can do everything the iPhone can do ... Not as well though. Email and web experience is far better on the iPhone. However instant messaging, MMS, Copy & Paste, RSS Feed Readers (Viigo), were better on the Blackberry. The end user experience is by far better on the iPhone, however you cannot forget how powerful those berries truly are. They are fantastic devices. However, the iPhone is much, much, much better overall!

Ryanz27

Bronze
Jun 12, 2010
Minnesota
I keep reading on different reviews that the battery is so awesome and last so long..
mine doesn't.. Im not complaining because thats what I would except from a phone with a screen like this.. but It seems like my phone is not lasting as long as the guys in the reviews do.

Im using Wi-Fi as much as I can and using 3G as less as I can, GPS to a minimum. suffering thr web a little, listening to some music, pictures, taking a couple videos.. just basic phone stuff. My phone was fulling charged 6 hours ago. I haven't done much with it today other then a few texts, about an hour of pandora and thats it and now its at 70%. is that normal? Some of the guys in the reviews say they can go past 24hours until it needs a charge.

jcmitchell5

Contributor
Silver
Feb 19, 2010
Arkansas
Your lucky if it has been 6 hours and it's at 70 percent... My 3GS gets to about 40 percent after that long. I use it a lot though!

CyberData4

Bronze
Jun 16, 2009
New York
yes, I don't know. I take my phone off the charger at 7:45 am. On the train for an hour. All the while I'm using the phone for data, music and whatever else it'll do... I'd have it give me back massages if I could find a way to keep the vibration function on!

By the time I get to work my battery is at about 80-85%.