Battery, like iPod?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Da Keeks

Mar 12, 2007
Just sitting here listening to my 4th iPod since it's release and thinking about how excited I am for the iPhone. All of a sudden, a thought popped into my head, "The only times I have ever bought a new iPod are when the batteries died out."

So, here are my questions... Is the iPhone going to have the same 16 month battery life-span as it's brother, the iPod? And if so, is Apple going to replace them, or Cingular? How much would it cost the consumer to replace? Another $600?

Any answers or thoughts on this?

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
I believe it will last longer than 16 months. Why? Because supposedly a 2 year contract is needed. I do not think that they will have a phone that stops working during the contract. They would receive TONS of emails,letters, calls asking for repairs. If everyone gets iPhone at around same time, JUNE then if what you are saying is true expect Apple to get swamped Q4 next year.

Da Keeks

Mar 12, 2007
I believe it will last longer than 16 months. Why? Because supposedly a 2 year contract is needed. I do not think that they will have a phone that stops working during the contract. They would receive TONS of emails,letters, calls asking for repairs. If everyone gets iPhone at around same time, JUNE then if what you are saying is true expect Apple to get swamped Q4 next year.
I found this website that actually might answer all of the questions I just asked, for now (and this is to say that what they've posted is correct).

http://ipodbatteryfaq.com/