battery what?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Radis

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
so i keep hearing about your batter glowing when it gets done charging, mine doesn't, is that a bad thing?

and i don't have the option of turning my phone to auto check the mail, so i don't know if that is wrong and should return it and get a different on, or what. please help thanks

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
so i keep hearing about your batter glowing when it gets done charging, mine doesn't, is that a bad thing?

and i don't have the option of turning my phone to auto check the mail, so i don't know if that is wrong and should return it and get a different on, or what. please help thanks

Try charging it, until it's "full", then take it off the charger and put it back on... That usually does the trick for me.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007

Which email provider are you using? Is it Yahoo? Gmail?

dsuppa

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
New Jersey
www.dfsdesigns.com
No point in doing all that on like a daily basis sometimes just to see a glowing battery lol
I sync my iPhone pretty much every morning anyway to put on new shows/movies I converted the previous night. Plus this resets the Usage Statistics for me so it's helpful. But if I'm not adding anything to the iPhone I don't sync just to get the glowing battery, lol.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA

No one has the option to auto-check the mail. It does that when you select the Mail icon.

The only mail that is delivered directly to your iPhone is yahoo push email.

dsuppa

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
New Jersey
www.dfsdesigns.com
No one has the option to auto-check the mail. It does that when you select the Mail icon.

The only mail that is delivered directly to your iPhone is yahoo push email.
You can set your phone to check your email automatically every 15 minutes - 1 hour. Not sure if thats the same thing your talking about, but it works for me and I don't have to go into my mailbox to check mail.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
You can set your phone to check your email automatically every 15 minutes - 1 hour. Not sure if thats the same thing your talking about, but it works for me and I don't have to go into my mailbox to check mail.
I thought he was saying to automatically notify you immediately when an email comes in.