BatteryDoctorPro

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Darn it. I left the Y off in the thread title. I wonder if a Mod will fix that for me.

Sent Using iCafe App

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Maybe this link will work?
cydia://package/com.ijinshan.kbatterydoctorpro

Edit: dang it... If you copy and paste that link into safari, it should load right up to the page. Link doesn't work here though :(

Sent using iCafe app

Santa

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 2, 2009
Colorado, USA
A jailbreak that misbehaved back on my 3GS ~2009 really scared me. Also, I prefer Apple's high-quality operating system being in charge of my precious, rather than some dirty code written by masked madmen on the streets...
Mixing Lord of the Rings and Grand Theft Auto references in the same sentence. Very impressive.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Mixing Lord of the Rings and Grand Theft Auto references in the same sentence. Very impressive.
Seriously?

This is the second time I am told I made a reference I had no clue I was making! Seriously... Something happened to me the other day with Napoleon PhoneApart where he thought I was making a Star Trek reference, and I wasn't. I'm the most "anti-Lord of the Rings" person you could ever meet. In fact, I get kinda angry that so much money gets put into those movies. I prefer the $millions go into movies that at least are based on real-earth scenarios, like "Premium Rush," which I spoke highly about here, than into "middle-Earth" BS movies (my humble opinion) like "Lord of the Rings."