Battlestar Galactica

H

Hayesimus

well even if it was just a colony. how do you misplace it?!

H

Hayesimus

so all of this is taking place a long time ago? why not in the future?

H

Hayesimus

ah... interesting. Well is there a good site devoted to canonical information for the series, Preferably the latest one. Like star trek has the Memory Alpha site, and Lost has Lostpedia or whatever. You know a site devoted only to that franchise that has all the info i could want? I'm really startin to wonder what i've been missing. And this is season 4 and its final?! wow. that sucks. should go for longer if its so good.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I bet the CylonGod-thing will have something to do with it. Her ship exploded. after all at the end of the last season. Somebody had to make a new one.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
It won't be. NBC and other networks depending on it like the SciFi channel broke its contract with Apple because they (NBC) wanted more money per show.

H

Hayesimus

gah! So what if iTunes gets enough requests? Will they do so then? I can always to pick up the DVDs but i'd rather just have them all on my computer Lol

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Funny huh? I will watch things on the computer, but a 1 hour show belongs on the 60"! BTW, have you tried hulu?

Edit: the show is available on hulu for free

Bilal

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
Watching them hulu. Man this show is just wayyyy too good. Ill be so sad when the season is over.

Did you guys understand the hybrid in the last episode?

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Watching them hulu. Man this show is just wayyyy too good. Ill be so sad when the season is over.

Did you guys understand the hybrid in the last episode?
The hybrid says Kara Thrace will lead them to their end.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Yeah i got that part. Did you understand any of the stuff it was saying before.
"Hybrid: Ask will it come to pass? The dying leader will know the truth of the opera house. The missing three will give you the five, who have come from the home of the thirteenth. You are the harbinger of death Kara Thrace. You will lead them all to their end."

<The hybrid never changes the group in which she is referring to with this line. She talks about the 3 model, the final five, and that there is a 13th. She then tells kara that she will lead "them all" to their end.

Most people have assumed she's talking about the colonials, but I don't see that. I see her referring to specific cylon models all through this line, then telling Kara that she will lead them all to their end.

I'm thinking Kara will be the death of the 3's and the death of the final 5, by leading everyone to Earth where they will have a final battle.

But who knows?