Battlestar Galactica

freakydeaky dutch bastard

Silver
Dec 10, 2007
blacked out
...She then tells kara that she will lead "them all" to their end.

Most people have assumed she's talking about the colonials, but I don't see that. I see her referring to specific cylon models all through this line...
That's what I think, too.

As for the Cylon God.. hmm...seems to be a lot of theology going on with Baltar! You say he is an imperfect human. Well, so was Jesus?!

H

Hayesimus

haha mold religion to fit your views... The oldest trick in the book. :S

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
So what is Adama going to do all alone in a Rapter?
He's looking for the damaged Cylon basestar that jumped 2 episodes ago with Roslyn (who he loves) aboard, probably on its way to resurrect the 3's.
How he's going to do that is yet to come.

H

Hayesimus

Hey, um. I'm am sorta confused on what I need to buy in order to get caught up on BSG. Season 1 i need correct? Then is it season 2 or is it season 2.5 that I keep seeing at the store? And wasn't there a small miniseries before it became a regular show? Or was that Season 1. Also, what season are they currently on. Thanks! I'm ready to take the plunge!

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Hey, um. I'm am sorta confused on what I need to buy in order to get caught up on BSG. Season 1 i need correct? Then is it season 2 or is it season 2.5 that I keep seeing at the store? And wasn't there a small miniseries before it became a regular show? Or was that Season 1. Also, what season are they currently on. Thanks! I'm ready to take the plunge!
The 2004 miniseries, Season 1, 2 and 3 are available on DVD, plus a 2-hour movie called "Razor', between season 3 and 4. You can order them online from Universal/NBC, since they're not available through iTunes anymore. For plenty of info on BSB, visit scifi.com.

H

Hayesimus

okay but what about that season 2.5 thing they have at walmart. Is that just bonus footage and commentary and all that?

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
okay but what about that season 2.5 thing they have at walmart. Is that just bonus footage and commentary and all that?
I have no clue. There wasn't a season 2.5 (unless you want to the 2nd half of season 2 "2.5"). I don't go to Walmart... (Just Target).

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Usually a "2.5" means all of season 2, then some extra bonus footage and what not. I have no idea what BSG is, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's the same.

H

Hayesimus

OH! BURN.... haha. Well excellent. I will be working on my BSG collection soon. I can't wait!

H

Hayesimus

so... I just bought season 1, 2.5, and 3 :p and the RAZOR thing. SO once i am done with them I'm caught up right?! finally!

H

Hayesimus

well still... the same could be said for Farscape. Dammit

H

Hayesimus

Er... Uh... okay... I just finished season one right? So i popped in the first disc of season 2.5 and... yeah. NOT the first episode of season 2... sooo now i'm pretty ticked... Hmmmm....

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Ok Hays, don't read below...
Wow! This season is really moving along well! Do you think that they really destroyed the only hub? Somehow I think there might be one more....... what about Baltar talking to the centurian, is he trying to start a civil war with a civil war?......We know 4 of the final 5, is it Rosland or Balter as the last one?

H

Hayesimus

ok well, apparently season 2 set is episodes 1 through 10 of season two and... season 2.5 is the REST of season 2.... WTF!?!?!?! are they stupid!?

H

Hayesimus

GAH! Narrowly avoided reading post... At first I thought it said READ down below... lol
then i was like, wait, why would there be such a long space after that... hmmm. OH! don't read! don't read! lol