Battlestar Galactica

H

Hayesimus

so I just got done watching Pegasus. Can someone tell me when I'm supposed to watch the Razor movie?

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
so I just got done watching Pegasus. Can someone tell me when I'm supposed to watch the Razor movie?
I'm pretty sure that razor is the last thing you watch before you start the current season.

H

Hayesimus

really? Oh... Ok. Well I have the rest of season 2 and 3 and the movie and then I'm ready for season 4! Woohoo!

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
really? Oh... Ok. Well I have the rest of season 2 and 3 and the movie and then I'm ready for season 4! Woohoo!
That's true, but time-wise, Razor takes place before "Resurrection Ship 1&2", during Season 2, even though it was filmed after Season 3.

H

Hayesimus

yeah I knew it was sort of a prequelish thing. But I should wait and watch it in order of release right?

H

Hayesimus

hmmm, so then by that I take it the pegasus is destroyed... Or something similar.

Well I should have those watched by the time I go to bed tomorrow morning around 10

H

Hayesimus

Well. Just popped some corndogs in the Microwave and I'm about to start season 3 disc 1! ;)

H

Hayesimus

What is your opinion of how Adama handled the election scandal at the end of season two. That was such a tease. If Laura wasn't gonna get it, they shouldn't have even shown her cheating. She has always taken the highground until then... :(

H

Hayesimus

Ok, just finished the last episode of season 3. HOW is Sol(highlight) a cylon!?!

That makes no sense to me... i mean... how? okay anyway... On to the Razor movie...

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
OK Hays close your eyes!

Wow again. For a moment I thought they'd find earth but discover that humans of their time were our ancient relatives. Greeks actually. They came down from the skies and thus Greek mythology was born. I didn't expect to find Earth scorched!

H

Hayesimus

How many episodes have I missed so far? And where can I go to watch them for free until they are available on DVD?

H

Hayesimus

WELL CRAP! So all the sites I looked at only had 3 episodes available to watch and they were 9 10 and 11. So I guess I'll have to wait until it is out on DVD. I wonder when that will be. :(

Steveo 90

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
very good epp.........its gonna be hard to wait for 8 months to see the out come and who the 5th is

i read on scifi message board about speculation on who the 5 is and somebody made a interesting point,don't look down if you don't want to read

they say that rdm like to mess with us and that the cat is already out of the bag,remember how romo carries around his wifes cat in the bag.........some have also speculated that the 5 will be count iblis,which could end up being romo

who knows,but i will watch

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
WELL CRAP! So all the sites I looked at only had 3 episodes available to watch and they were 9 10 and 11. So I guess I'll have to wait until it is out on DVD. I wonder when that will be. :(
Hayes, go to torrentz.com and do a search. You can download all of this year's episodes in HD. I suppose you have a BitTorrent client like Azureus. If not, download one.

There were 10 episodes this season, 10 more to go in 2009, and then, bye, bye, BSG. :(:mad:

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Hayes, don't read!

SPOILERS!

Just finished watching my downloaded episode 10. That was a great ending, especially after the explosion of joy and love from all, even the Cylons. Seems like we (Earth humans) managed to nuke ourselves after all. What a surprise:rolleyes:.
Well, with 10 episodes left, I'm wondering less about the 5th Cylon, and I am more excited about how the whole thing is going to end.

H

Hayesimus

so funny! Colonel Tigh's line is the funniest thing i've heard all week!

H

Hayesimus

damn. just finished episode 10... not sure what to think about it. what is going to happen over the course of the next 10 episodes? I do have a theory though. I think that the humans of the 12 colonies that came from kobol, were actually orginally from earth. maybe they colonized kobol and then later forgot about earth being their origin and it somehow became part of their mythology. it would explain the ruins...