• another Iphone

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
like the title states I will be adding a line to my AT&T account for my Girlfriend and a though popped into my head. She wants an iPhone and I have a few so I thought about getting the Bold at the susidized price and then giving here one of my iPhones? What do you guys think? I have never used a BB and the ones I have toyed around with I didn't like. I had a chance to mess around with the bold and im sure I could get used to it. So the question is should I get the Bold and give her one of the iPhones or should I get another iPhone and have Two for sale?

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I think you should get a Bold and give her an iPhone. ;)

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
Somehow I knew you would be the first to respond.

Oh yes get the N97. You already have the best of the other types.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
^^^
the wallet doesn't lead the way trust me. I'm always broke as crap becausebof my damn toys. I hate it when ideas come into my head. When I decide I want something I'll figure out a way to get it.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Why do you need so many spare iPhones? If you got the itch, get a bold.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
well I don't need so many iPhones but I have been running into some killer deals that only a fool would pass up. I have bought the ones I have for a very good price and I couldn't justify not buying them. I'm becoming a phone junkie...

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
^^^
the wallet doesn't lead the way trust me. I'm always broke as crap becausebof my damn toys. I hate it when ideas come into my head. When I decide I want something I'll figure out a way to get it.
When I want something really bad I go and read thousands of professional and user reviews then view another thousand pictures on Flickr lastly ending with me joining a forum:p;)

When I want something really bad I go and read thousands of professional and user reviews then view another thousand pictures on Flickr lastly ending with me joining a forum:p;)
LOL i've been doing the same thing with the htc fuze! Looking up reviews everywhere!

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I would get the Bold. I would love to have one, but don't need two phones. If I have to chose one it will be the iPhone, but in your case you should go and try the Bold. Looks like a good phone, better than the Storm.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
Well if I get one and do not like it I will have one for sale. LOL. It is just a thought for now. I don't need two phones but I have this problem of buying crap that I don't need.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Well if I get one and do not like it I will have one for sale. LOL. It is just a thought for now. I don't need two phones but I have this problem of buying crap that I don't need.
If you get it and don't like it, and want to sell, let me know.