BBC iplayer beta released

simes6600

Dec 15, 2007
U.K.
the BBC's iplayer is now online for use on your iPhone, albeit a beta. still, works great, basically high quality streaming programmes from the BBC from the last 7 days.

go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/ on Safari.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Bump. I think some people need to hear about this one.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
This is a very cool site / service. But ... for right now the TV programmes / video content is only available if you're in the UK.

BBC says they're working on an international version, but no timeframe yet ...

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I wouldn't use it anyways but I thought it'd be cool for others. I absolutely cant stand the news. They choose the bad stuff in the world rather than the good news. They don't understand how happy it would make people if we had ONE day were they ONLY talked about good news.

joe_d_o

Mar 9, 2008
bbc

now, wait...they do have some awesome music programs...like some of their folk/country stuff and their dance music selections...esp. pete tong are really good.

...of course, if you're into all that!

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Wow, how lame is that? I love the BBC programs, but most of the videos on BBC iPlayer, only work if you live in the UK..What happened to the "one world" thing? M

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
I wouldn't use it anyways but I thought it'd be cool for others. I absolutely cant stand the news. They choose the bad stuff in the world rather than the good news. They don't understand how happy it would make people if we had ONE day were they ONLY talked about good news.
Every since GW has been running the country (excuse me, countries), there hasn't been much good news to report. How is that the BBC's fault? Mark