BBM now available

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dipsxxy

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2010
Were you able to get in and start using it? I know they have that reservation system.
Yes, I happened to click on the app again and it let me in before I even received the email. I did receive the email later last that night

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I don't understand why this BBM app gets so much attention here. I've been reading about it in various threads here almost every day for the past few months now. How many of you know someone with a Blackberry?

Dipsxxy

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2010
I don't understand why this BBM app gets so much attention here. I've been reading about it in various threads here almost every day for the past few months now. How many of you know someone with a Blackberry?
You don't need to know someone with a BB to use it. It's on Androids and iPhones. It's a cool instant messenger app. Ppl who previously owned a BB know what the hype is about. All my friends either have a iPhone or Android so it works for me

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
You don't need to know someone with a BB to use it. It's on Androids and iPhones. It's a cool instant messenger app. Ppl who previously owned a BB know what the hype is about. All my friends either have a iPhone or Android so it works for me
Ah. I didn't know that. Thanks!

47seijar

Zealot
Bronze
Oct 6, 2012
Denville, NJ
I got a code for BBM in less than 24 hours. Signed in with my existing BlackBerry ID (long time BB user here), my BBM contacts populated automatically, and I'm ready to go. Now I just need a message to check it out.