Beckham's Kid Gets iPhone for Xmas

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Brooklyn Beckham, his oldest (8 years old) son, got his wish - an iPhone for Christmas. The Sun reckons he can use it to call his pals and listen to Spice Girls music. I think he should stick to YouTube and clips of his old man's classic free kicks. looks superb on the iPhone and is just awesome to watch.
Here's hoping Becks still gets another few England caps ...

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
nice goals but who cares.. i know that this forum is slow right now but what the **** is this..
We just need an upgrade to ***** about and then this thread will be gone.
Personally, I just want a 5 MB camera and a ZOOOOM! Optical, please.

KTORRES1120

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
Sounds like "General Discussion" to me! Hey, if you got the money...why not. Anyone see Pharell's gold covered iPhone? Ayyy yah...

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
nice goals but who cares.. i know that this forum is slow right now but what the hell is this..
What's your problem? Beckham is one of the most famous people on the planet, he bought his kid (who's only 8) an iPhone. That's news - maybe not serious millionth conversation in a row about where is 1.1.3 or what to expect at MacWorld, but it's a lighthearted bit of iPhone news and a great video clip of Beckham - in a general discussion area. There's tons of threads on what's your fave NBA team, how'd your team do in the playoffs etc. - what got you so jazzed on this one? Saw your original langauge too - no idea why you felt like being so friggin rude ...

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Famous footballer (soccer player) - former captain of the England team, has starred for Man United and Real Madrid, now plays for the Los Angeles Galaxy ...
He makes $50 million per year for 5 year contract. Everyone was stoked that he was going to be a PELLE and change the world of soccer in the USA, but this past summer was a joke, he said he had injuries, so lets see what happens this season.

Just think, he makes $250,000 a week.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
He makes $50 million per year for 5 year contract. Everyone was stoked that he was going to be a PELLE and change the world of soccer in the USA, but this past summer was a joke, he said he had injuries, so lets see what happens this season.

Just think, he makes $250,000 a week.
He's nothing like Pele, closest to that playing right now is Cristiano Ronaldo at Man United I'd say. His injuries were 100% real. You guys in LA haven't got to see the real Beckham yet. I've been watching him play for over 10 years - he has never been one to miss a game if he's not truly hurt - he's known as one of the hardest training guys around, and has also always been a guy who, despite being a big-name star known for his free kicks and his skill on the ball, runs and works hard for the full 90 minutes of a game, all over the field. Real hard-working player. And you may well get to see a lot more from him next season - he is in training with one of England's top clubs, Arsenal, while the MLS is in its off-season ...

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
nothing is wrong with me .. yes I like him too and his amazing curve kick but all u posted was a highlight reel... That is not useful or informative .. Where is the proof of what u speak of? Like an article that says that his son got the iPhone? That is why i said what the heck is this ? Got proof?!? My 7yr old brother has a razor phone... This day an age everyone has cell phones... He's rich iPhone seems apropriate....

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
nothing is wrong with me .. yes I like him too and his amazing curve kick but all u posted was a highlight reel... That is not useful or informative .. Where is the proof of what u speak of? Like an article that says that his son got the iPhone? That is why i said what the heck is this ? Got proof?!? My 7yr old brother has a razor phone... This day an age everyone has cell phones... He's rich iPhone seems apropriate....
Right. Proof - WTF? - why would I, or anyone, bother making up something as general and lighthearted as that. It's not like I was posting that I saw the Gen2 friggin iPhone. And even if you doubted it, there was no need to get so friggin rude at all. So, normally I would provide a link to the story - but on this occasion I'll just say Google it yourself tosser ...

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Blah.
jjvaldez - I feel bad for my comment above.
Your rudeness ticked me off, but above I was rude also, and that's pretty dumb.
So, I'm sorry for the last comment. I could've just edited or deleted it, but figure I may as well own it now, not proud of it though.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
sorry if you got the wrong idea. i was not asking you for proof, this is an interesting topic but why not provide the article so that we may read it that is all... thanks