beejive update

bertopl

Jul 13, 2008
they added emoticon support and links from messages (websites, youtube, email)! I was surprised just the other day how I couldn't click on a link someone sent me but it works now! nice update!

koolhand79

Bronze
Oct 6, 2007
KILLA CALI
yes the update has been great. i love the new features besides the ones u mentioned. u can change the chat bubble colors and a few other minor things. come on Apple and allow them to use push so this app can reach its full potential

bertopl

Jul 13, 2008
go into the main iPhone settings app and scroll down till you see the beejiveIM settings. go into the beejiveIM settings and under the user interface category you can change your colors.

teambash

Bronze
Aug 20, 2008
go into the main iPhone settings app and scroll down till you see the beejiveIM settings. go into the beejiveIM settings and under the user interface category you can change your colors.
I am looking at user interface and I do not see an area of where colours can be changed and I am on new update...

bertopl

Jul 13, 2008
I would first verify that you do have the latest version. go into the beejive app and hit the "more" button on the bottom right of the screen. choose "about beejiveIM" and check the version. mine says 1.1.0.8 which just came out a couple of days ago.

on my settings screen with this version, I get settings for incoming bubble color and outgoing bubble color.

bertopl

Jul 13, 2008
you're not on the latest version. go to your app store app and hit the "updates" button on the bottom right of the screen. it should find an update for beejive. install that and you should be good to go!