Been About 3 Days and still Mircobubbles on Invisbisble Shield.

nirav464

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
It's been about 3 days since I put on my invisible shield and I still see many micro bubbles (water). I just wanted to know how long do I have to wait to get these off OR can I take off the shield right now and return for a full refund?

If I do take it off, will leave any adhesive on my iPhone screen?

Please Help

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
its a lifetime guarantee so i would think theyd take it one day or 5 years after you put it on. if any adhesive is left, which i don't think there will be, just whipe it off with a slightly damp cloth

nirav464

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
its a lifetime guarantee so i would think theyd take it one day or 5 years after you put it on. if any adhesive is left, which i don't think there will be, just whipe it off with a slightly damp cloth
ya i know bout the lifetime warranty but doesn't it say that it doesn't cover installation errors.

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
Theyll replace it. I got an antiglare skin from the Apple store. no liquid, no air bubbles.

Feb 17, 2008
I would try to take some hi-res pictures of the bubbles first.

Doby45

Silver
Aug 21, 2007
Powder Springs, GA
Theyll replace it. I got an antiglare skin from the Apple store. no liquid, no air bubbles.
THAT is my next purchase, a friend of mine got one and it is incredible. Much better than the InvisibleShield. I currently have the InvisibleShield on my iPhone.