Beer.

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
WTF? Photobucket deleted my beer picture...twice.
Copyright ?
No ETOH?
I don't think it's either, Europa. I linked that Red Bull picture through Photobucket on my iPhone and I don't think it does any copyright or alcohol censorship.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I love beer as much as I love my wife. If it wasn't for beer she never wouldve gone home with me the night I met her at the bar. Miller Lite, you taste like a$$ but thank God my wife likes you.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I love beer as much as I love my wife. If it wasn't for beer she never wouldve gone home with me the night I met her at the bar. Miller Lite, you taste like a$$ but thank God my wife likes you.
LOL - damn Aggie - that may be the best backhanded tribute to beer ever! Watch out though - if she ever knocks back a full-strength brew it may clear the fog, and she's outta there :sneaky:

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
LOL - damn Aggie - that may be the best backhanded tribute to beer ever! Watch out though - if she ever knocks back a full-strength brew it may clear the fog, and she's outta there :sneaky:
Haha nah I've had a few years now to lay it on with the charm (amongst other things). She ain't goin anywhere. I figured 9 months with raging hormones and no alcohol would do it but 4 months in so far so good.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Haha nah I've had a few years now to lay it on with the charm (amongst other things). She ain't goin anywhere. I figured 9 months with raging hormones and no alcohol would do it but 4 months in so far so good.
Good stuff. Last 3 months are the toughest I think - at least they were for us. And now all of a sudden we have a first grader!