Before I buy >

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ERASER

Jan 14, 2007
Man, I've been really waiting on the iPhone. I am wanting to know when the secong Gen is coming out ? Does anyone know ? Also, can the iPhone shoot video & for how long ?

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Man, I've been really waiting on the iPhone. I am wanting to know when the secong Gen is coming out ? Does anyone know ? Also, can the iPhone shoot video & for how long ?
The iPhone cannot do video unfortunately and I don't know about a second generation iPhone but suspect it would come out sometime late 2008.

Liv

Bronze
I know there are rumors about a possible red iPhone coming out this holiday season (which would be awesome in my opinion), but as for the 2nd generation? Apple is still making a killing off the first generation, I don't figure they will release another one until sometime late next year too.

Lester56

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Hero, don't wait. The iPhone is a computer that is being updated all the time. There is no real reason to wait for the "next best version". The current model will be upgraded for another 6 months. Why wait that long for a really cool tool?

And I'm certain different colored shells will be available soon. Only a Apple or ATT technician will be authorized to change it out for you.

And one more thing....I paid $532 (including taxes) for my iPhone and don't give a rat's ass that it is now cheaper by $200. I enjoy the iPhone that much. Don't wait, jump in.