Bejeweled

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dawgfan

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I assumed folks here had seen this but just in case.. Bejeweled on your iPhone for free...

From Safari on your iPhone...or computer if you really want...

static.popcap.com/iPhone

rittchard

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
I'm lovin the look of Bejewled on the iPhone, definitely the best looking game app I've seen thus far. Gameplay is just a bit sluggish to respond, not sure why.

Of course playing this just makes me wish we could get Puzzle Quest on the iPhone. Come on Nintendo!

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Yes, but we need real games. These browser-based concoctions are "OK" but nothing to write home about.

I love my iPhone but gaming is definitely not its strong point. I'd love to see a few native games for it, and hopefully they will be forthcoming.

But for now I suppose I will have to limp along with this browser stuff. Considering what it has to work with, I suppose this version of Bejeweled is well done (nothing like my Treo's version, however).

--
Mike

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I was hoping to see something that uses the tilt sensor. I did find this, but it's kind of primitive:
http://www.xeodesign.com/games/tilt/

I was hoping for something like a marble maze kind of game, in which you move the marble by tilting the iPhone. Don't know if this is possible, or if the tilt sensor has only two outputs (with no granularity between "portrait" and "landscape").

--
Mike

naspc

Jul 7, 2007
i cant stop playing bejeweled

i cant stop playing bejeweled! this thing is addicting!
my battery will never last till the end of the year now!

Skipper

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
I want to hear the jewels click together!

And yeah, the old bejeweled knock-off game that was out earlier now just sends me to the real deal. I love it!