Belkin iPOD Voice Recorder

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
...i was lkn at the belkin v-r adapter for the ipod...it lks to me like it will wk with the iPhone seeing that it has the ipod built in, and the 3.5 mm jack...sweet...:laugh2:

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
...i was lkn at the belkin v-r adapter for the ipod...it lks to me like it will wk with the iPhone seeing that it has the ipod built in, and the 3.5 mm jack...sweet...:laugh2:
after taking some time to read your post :p i can now reply.. uh does the 3.5 mm jack part look like it will fit the recessed hole in the iPhone? show me a link to the V-R adapter and ill see.
actually scrap that. its a voice recorder? its made for the ipod so its not going to work with the iPhone software. unless they released a new updated one to support the iPhones UI

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
after taking some time to read your post :p i can now reply.. uh does the 3.5 mm jack part look like it will fit the recessed hole in the iPhone? show me a link to the V-R adapter and ill see.
actually scrap that. its a voice recorder? its made for the ipod so its not going to work with the iPhone software. unless they released a new updated one to support the iPhones UI

it was a logical thought based on the 3.5mm jack size...i haven't tried it...so thought it would wk...but good point though...here's an article i saw on the belkin v-r

http://db.tidbits.com/article/7590

iJohn

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Long Island, NY
johnburke.tumblr.com
it was a logical thought based on the 3.5mm jack size...i haven't tried it...so thought it would wk...but good point though...here's an article i saw on the belkin v-r

http://db.tidbits.com/article/7590
If you look at the top of the article it says : published 3 years and 17 weeks ago

It probaably wont work with the iPhone interface which is a little different even in the iPod mode.

n_kat

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Oregon Coast
Yep. You're right. It doesn't work. I just plugged my Belkin Voice Recorder into my iPhone and got the 'This Accessory isn't supported by iPhone' message. Too bad. Guess I'll keep using my iPod for voice recording.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Yep. You're right. It doesn't work. I just plugged my Belkin Voice Recorder into my iPhone and got the 'This Accessory isn't supported by iPhone' message. Too bad. Guess I'll keep using my iPod for voice recording.
ah man...well, i guess that answers my question...thanks n_---;)