Belt clip/holster/case

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by ClarkKent724, Jan 30, 2016.

1. ClarkKent724

ClarkKent724 Member
    Bronze

I've been considering wearing my phone on my hip. This will be a first for me. I currently have a Speck Mightyshell case and love it, but I don't know if there would be a way to keep this case and just clip it to my belt? Anyway, I am open to all recommendations for a good holster/clipping mechanism so I can attach my phone to my belt, or even just getting a whole new case made especially for a belt.

2 things I definitely need:

Screen must face in - I don't want to risk bashing it on something.

I want it to detach and attach without much effort.

Thanks for any help you may be able to offer!

2. iPutz

iPutz Zealot
    Silver

Otterbox Defender is a good choice. Bulky but will definitely protect the phone, comes with a belt clip and can be faced in, out, upside down or right side up. It clips into and out of the belt clip easily and can be rotated vertically or horizontal easily (or anywhere in between). I've been using the Otterbox for 6 years on 4 different iPhones and love that my phone is in almost pristine condition when I go to sell it to buy a new iPhone.

3. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

+1 for the Otterbox Defender. I never thought it too bulky. I liked having some grip.

4. Kadelic

Kadelic Genius
    Gold

Another vote for the Otterbox Defender. The LifeProof cases also have an excellent belt clip but it's an extra $30 on top of an $80-90 case. Well worth it in my opinion. LifeProof also offers other accessories like a dashboard/windshield mount for use while driving, and a bicycle handlebar mount. Good stuff.

5. ClarkKent724

ClarkKent724 Member
    Bronze