Best app for printing

1. Paul Butt

Paul Butt New Member

I have an epson RX620. What I would like to know is what is the bestapp for iPhone/ipad in the apps market to use

2. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator Moderator

Does your printer support wireless printing?

3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. Paul Butt

Paul Butt New Member

No that's why I'm uncertain what app to use because I doubt it'll be listed onomatopoeia because its a few years old

5. theorioles33

theorioles33 Evangelist Silver

If you have a Mac you can install Printopia on it. With that installed you can print from any app that supports printing to any printer or Dropbox of your Mac. The down side is that your Mac has to be on to print.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Paul Butt

Paul Butt New Member

Do you mean install the app on PC or iPhone/

7. Europa

Europa Genius Senior Moderator

On the computer. Basically what it does is enable AirPrint on a wireless printer that isn't supported by Apple. I have a non-supported Canon printer, so I use handyPrint (AirPrint Activator) to on my Mac.

8. Paul Butt

Paul Butt New Member

the mac I've got isn't where the printers connected its connected to a windows pc This mac is on a wi fi network with it

9. Europa

Europa Genius Senior Moderator

There are tons of these programs available for Mac and PC. You can install it on either one of your computers. They don't have to be connected to the printer with a cable. As long as it's a wireless printer, you're good to go.

10. Paul Butt

Paul Butt New Member

Thanks I downloaded the trial ATM but I cant see ho it makes a paper copy only to the pc or drobox which i've done . But as I say I'm not knowing how it makes paper copies if it does that its just right. and thanks both for your help so far .

11. MrMike6by9

MrMike6by9 Zealot Gold

Printer Pro is a paid app with a free lite version for testing to see if you can use it with your wifi connected printer. It worked for me so I purchased it. They have an iPhone version as well as an iPad version. Our newer ePrint HP printer isn't as reliable for me as the older printer which is why I'm using this app instead of that printer.
    YMMV