Best Bluetooth Stereo Headset?

mb190e

Bronze
Dec 3, 2007
I just oedered the JB-200 from Jaybird

Alexnyc22

Dec 9, 2008
im looking into getting the jabra bt-3030 it seems cool and i read good reviews for it

cushcalc

Mar 30, 2009
Sony DR-BT22

I have the Sony DR-BT22: only cost $30 from Amazon, but they have a good clean sound, strong bass, no bluetooth hiss.

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
im looking into getting the jabra bt-3030 it seems cool and i read good reviews for it

I am |--| <- that close to getting this but I have been reading mixed reviews on how well it cooperates with the iPhone. I have the 3Gs and I really want a set up like this where it is a remote "module" and I plug my headphones into it. I want to use it for exercising so I don't want my phone on me, jut near me.

Was looking into this one as well:
http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/accessories/overview/hbh-ds220

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I bought the Motorola S9. A person I know has tried the Jaybird and a Sony Ericsson. We came to the conclusion that Bluetooth stereo headset technology is in its infancy and there may be no outright best headset.

ANY headset you buy at this point is a gamble, IMO.

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
Well, that is good info to know. I was reading some stuff on BT headsets and most of them said the best you can hope for a decent sound quality, many lacking in the bass area or volume areas. I think I will chance it and get the Jabra one, I need something for biking and with a helmet on it needs to be buds, that will let me connect mine to the phone at least, mostly.