Best brick & mortar places for cases?

la_ishere

Jan 3, 2008
Lexington, KY
When it comes to things like a case for my beloved iPhone, I'd rather be able to see and feel before I buy. I have a very hard time deciding from pictures (though I do appreciate everyones pics and reviews). If anyone is willing, please post where you've been able to find, in person, some cool cases.

Thanks!:cool:
Laura

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
When it comes to things like a case for my beloved iPhone, I'd rather be able to see and feel before I buy. I have a very hard time deciding from pictures (though I do appreciate everyones pics and reviews). If anyone is willing, please post where you've been able to find, in person, some cool cases.

Thanks!:cool:
Laura
IMO the best place with the most selection of cases is none other than an Apple Store.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Agree with the above two. Places like Best Buy, Target, Ect. have very little to choose from.

la_ishere

Jan 3, 2008
Lexington, KY
:pLooks like I need to take a drive about 80 miles west to get to an Apple store.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i'm not sure, but an ATT store might also have a respectable selection.

jlhollander

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
Chicago, IL
An AT&T store has a very limited selection of cases for the iPhone, at least the ones by me do. They only have about 10 different ones, and in my opinion, not very good or popular ones. Your best bet is definitely the Apple Store.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
An AT&T store has a very limited selection of cases for the iPhone, at least the ones by me do. They only have about 10 different ones, and in my opinion, not very good or popular ones. Your best bet is definitely the Apple Store.

agreed, the AT&T store has a lot of the low end ones. i got my iSkin Revo at the Apple store and they let me try my phone in just about every case they had.

jlhollander

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
Chicago, IL
yeah, i have had the same experience at any Apple store i have been at. If it is not blister packed, feel free to try it on! Which i find to be an amazing aspect of customer service. A lot of other places wont let you do things like that, but Apple never ceases to amaze...